Thursday, April 30, 2009

24 hours of Happiness




Have you ever had one of those day's where out of the blue really cool stuff started happening, the past 24 hours has been like that for me.




It started yesterday when Donna Downy invited me to her Inspired event next weekend as a guest!!! Wow, I had already turned down the Heidi Swapp Creative Escape event that very morning, with the wedding coming up and the economy sucking pond water I just couldn't justify the expense of the classes, lodging and air fare to AZ this year. I am still on cloud nine and haven't even finished looking over the supply list, just to excited.




Then this morning I stoped at McDonald's to pick up breakfast for myself and Tyler, when I got to the window to pay the girl told me that the guy in the car before me had picked up my bill! What? She says he does it all of the time just to make someones day!! How cool is that.




To top off the day while I was dropping some things off at Donna's she gave Tyler a motorized Harley Davidson that her Son no longer used!!!! Now that is over the top, he of course is so excited to get a HUGE motorcycle, we had to call everyone he knows so he could share the news.




So I set here wondering why I have been so blessed this past 24 hours, I know the Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle but I am really close to that point right now, I just don't think I can handle one more act of kindness.


1 comment:

  1. I will give you one more act of kindness

    I Love You and miss you. See you the 13th

    XOXOXOX

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete