Sunday, July 26, 2009

Christmas in July is done!!


Finished up the last class for the Christmas in July week at the Shack yesterday, thanks to all of you who attended. It is so great to be able to spend an afternoon with such a nice group of ladies for a whole week!

I have been working hard to get all of the samples updated on the Close To My Heart site but I still have a few more to post. May have to wait a few more days, we are going to the lake for the day then family dinner at our home this afternoon then back to the lake for a night of boating and fishing.

Mom's camp starts Tuesday and Kids camp will start on Wednesday it runs the rest of the week so I should stay plenty busy!!

I know it seems crazy but I was able to stay inspired on all of the Christmas projects by keeping this photo from last winter on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment