Thursday, August 13, 2009

September Card Club

OK, so I have worked on this kit for club night for 3 days when I have had the time so far I have come up with 5 different designs that we will be doing, THAT'S IT, NO MORE!!! I know the kit will do more but we only have 2 hours on club night so for now that is all we will be doing. Now let me explain when I say 5 card designs, that means 5 different designs but..... I have already made 42 total cards using the designs and still have paper leftover. I am doing everything on bulk blank cards, as all of you know I like to use, I can't stand to waste a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock when we can pick up the bulk cards and envelopes for next to nothing at the discount stores. Needless to say everyone is going to love this kit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment