Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bob is back


After a year in TX, Bob moved back home last night!! When he left last Fall he was only going to be gone for a few weeks, then weeks turned into months and months turned into a year. It is going to be an adjustment for both of us for a little while but we have done this so much over the past 34 years we have grown accustom to it. I will be going from my 2 loads of laundry a week to more like 10 loads, Bob likes to change clothes sometimes 3 times a day. I will go from Captain Crunch for supper to a real meal each night, now that is something I am looking forward to. I will have to get use to the TV being back on, UGH. That is the hardest part for me, I don't watch TV and if I do, I turn it off as soon as the show is over. Bob on the other hand turns the TV on when he comes down in the morning and likes it on all day, even if he goes outside to work, the TV stays on.

We are up early on Sunday so we can get the u-haul unloaded and take extra furniture over to Kelli and Nathan's house, then back home to get Sunday dinner on the table.

The very best part of the day is we are going to surprise Tyler and run by their house and pick him up, he knows Papaw is coming home but he doesn't know what day. He has missed Papaw as much as I have this past year, on days when I would be down and sad he has been telling me "be patient Nanny, Papaw be home soon", the boy has both of us wrapped around his finger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment