Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Celebration Card Kit







Some of you have already received you Celebration kit and many more are on their way. This is a great kit and for FREE is unbelievable, however as many of you know the paper just wasn't my cup of tea, a friend suggested using it for guy cards, that's a great idea but most of the cards I send out are girl cards!! HA



So here are a few photos of the cards I made using the instruction guide from the kit and the stamps etc., also just a little tip, if you haven't already figured it out on your own, I love, love ,love the shape of the card so I made a template of it to use again and again, even laminated it so it doesn't get so dog eared. Have fun with this Freebie!!
Papers used are all from the new Fall/Winter cattie, all papers were leftovers from new Workshops On The Go kits. Leftovers from Level 2 papers would work just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment