Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sweet Home accordion album







How cute is this!! Playing around today while I wait for my fancy new stove an microwave, decided to make a Sweet Home accordion album, love how it turned out! The photo's don't do it justice. Sooo before you e-mail me and ask, the answer is yes this will be a kit so let me know if you are interested. The cost of the kit is $20.00 that includes shipping and tax, the kit contains everything you need to complete this little jewel and in addition you will receive a WOTG instruction pamphlet so you can use up all the leftovers and their will be plenty of them! You will have 5 pieces of cardstock and 4 pieces of pattern paper leftover so that's plenty to make a couple of layouts or lots of cards. If you like to use the stickease to do layouts let me know, you will need to add that to your order it is an additional $4.95

No comments:

Post a Comment