Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Create in October




Man this challenge is harder than I thought, I am busy trying to get ready to leave for my very FIRST meeting with the Hearts in Harmony team over the weekend in Atlanta SOOO excited , getting the house in order for Mondays Halloween Mystery Hostess party, keeping up with Ty and my CTMH business and Bob is back home from TX, that is a VERY good thing! We all missed him so much. Today I made the time to do a couple of cards, this is such a fun set to play with, I hope to be able to get some layouts done when I return next week but for now cards are all I have time for!
The following weekend Scrap Shack is putting on a crop for Breast Cancer, make sure and sign up they always do great crops, I plan on going for part of the time, need to find out when Bama is playing can't miss the game now that they are number 1 !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment