Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grace Workshop on the Go




As promised I have finally finished the Grace workshop! I love the papers in Grace and know I will be using it often!
The kit includes; Level 2 paper pack, 15 piece acylix stamp set, rustic anchors embellishment set and a color instructional brochure. I added basic buttons, crystal blue waxy flax, and twilight maker to the kit.
I was able to get 6 12x12 layouts from this kit along with 12 cards and I still have a few papers leftover and lots of embellishments to use on additional projects.
One change I did make to the instructions in order to make the paper go further so I could get the 2 additional layouts and all of the cards from the kit; I added blank bulk cards and built all of the cards from that.
I am frugal as well as lazy so instead of sewing on the cards and layouts like the instructions called for I used the Twilight marker to make the stitching , that saved me time and money, I now have lots of waxy flax to use on additional projects. I didn't have enough brown and tan buttons to do all of the work so I did buy them but again I have lots leftover for later.

And of course I can use the stamp set over and over.
You have 3 ways to purchase this kit, but you will have to contact me, at this time it can not be ordered at the on line store, hopefully Corp will add that next quarter.

Basic kit - $29.95 plus shipping and tax
Better kit - $35.95 plus shipping and tax, includes; enough extras to do everything
Best kit - $ 44.85 plush shipping and tax, includes; full packs of all the extras
I also used Coco and Twilight stamp pads

No comments:

Post a Comment