Friday, November 13, 2009

Cozy cabin







We made it to the cabin yesterday, with I 40 shut down we had to go back roads which were really pretty but alas, Tyler got car sick, forgot what that was like!! I don't miss the old days when at least one of the girls would get sick! Ha, Papaw and I did OK for old timers but he will be traveling home with Mom and Dad.
The cabin is great, the kids and Bob are lovin the media room, I love the peace an quite it gives me, the weather is perfect and as always we are eating way more than we should. Made our annual trip to The Christmas Place and stimulated the economy plenty, also had Tyler's picture with Santa and of course stopped in at A&W for a frosty root beer.
I am going to post for the Operation Write Home tonight, the hop should be live Saturday by noon but I am not sure we will be around Internet access at that time so I am setting mine up tonight while we are in town, have no service on the Mt

No comments:

Post a Comment