Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween







We had family dinner at Shannon and Heather's last night, we decided to all hang out at their house for Trick or Treat, we only have 2 young families on our street now so I made sure and dropped of goddie bags for them before we left home. Tyler had a great time Trick or Treating and got enough candy to share with everyone! Shannon was not at all happy about his costume again this year, he thinks it should be a bit more masculine, can't say that I disagree but he was oh so cute in Nemo, I did pick up a Spider man costume for him to play with afterwards but it was way to small, he did manage to get into it but I will have to hit the clearance sale this week to find a better fit, looks like the boy will be needing a size 6, now I don't have to tell you that is very large for a baby who just turned 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment