Monday, November 16, 2009

Love Always


I wasn't crazy about the Valentine card I created for the Operation Write Home blog hop so I gave it another try. I like this one much better, This card is so economical to make!! only takes a 1 1/2 inch piece of pattern paper, all the rest is cardstock. The background is a blank card I embossed with a cuttlebug folder, then used a Sorbet marker to color the dots, wide band around the card is Sorbet cardstock cut with EK border punch, small band is a piece of pattern paper from Perfect Day level 2 kit, I added liquid Glass to each of the dots on this paper to give it a bling look without the glitter, used Love Always stamp set for the sentiment and a little flower soft around the edges, also added Liquid glass to the heart. I can whip this easy and cost effective card out in a flash so I can create lots for the next box of cards to send to our troops.
Love Always stamp set D1337 $22.95

No comments:

Post a Comment