Monday, November 2, 2009

Twitterpated workshop on the go




I am finally getting the time to work on a few layouts, here is the first layout using Twitterpated workshops on the go. Our new Workshops On The Go are an OUTSTANDING value!! I cheated a little on this layout, I used the basic kit $29.95 but decided to opt out of all the extras just to see what I could come up with. I substituted buttons for the dimensional elements, but didn't have a sorbet button so I used my Buttoned Together stamp set (C1361) , then covered the impression with a clear button, also didn't have Hemp so I used Waxy Flax as a substitute, I did have plenty of brads, however they were on the other side of the room so I decided to use the tiny buttons from the stamp set. Last but not least, I only have one of our alphabet stamp sets, I can't justify buying more of them right now since I have so much invested in the Cricut, so I cut my title from the planitum school cartridge, If you don't have a cutting system then investing in a alphabet stamp set is a great money saver, no more wasted sticker sheets! I also used Liquid glass over the title to jazz it up a bit.


By the way, yes I know pumpkin is misspelled, after I glued it down I realized that one more P was left on the cutting mat, oh well anybody that knows me knows I can't spell anyway so it will have to do for now
Basic;
Twitterpated Workshop on the go ONLY $29.95/$35.85 value (G1000)
It comes with;
Level 2 paper pack
Chocolate ribbon rounds
Hello There Acrylix stamp set
Workshop guide
Best; $40.65
All of above in addition to
Dimensional elements organic
Natural Hemp
Brads basic assortment

Other supplies used;
Headline Alphabet stamp set
1 x 1 Block
2 x 2 Block
1 x 6.5'
Chocolate Ink Pad
Sorbet Ink Pad
Sweet leaf Ink Pad
Liquid Glass
Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment