Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!











Sorry I have not blogged in so many days!! I thought I had updated the blog right up until Christmas Eve but looks like I forgot, oops. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will celebrate the New Years in a way that you enjoy.
I will try and catch up on some post today between getting a head start on New Years dinner and finishing last touches of cleaning up after Christmas

First off our latest CTMH cattie goes live on January 1st!! I have to tell you the on line cattie does not show the products as well as the real cattie, if you would like a copy send me an e-mail and I will get one to you.

Second we are running a special for the month of January, you can check it out at my on line shop, I love when we run a special at the same time a new cattie is released, everyone ends up with a freebee when you order $60.00 in stamps and we have lots of great new stamps you are gonna want.

The layouts posted are using the January special Felicity kit, you are going to love the papers and stamp set included and for FREE is even better, the kit does not contain card stock so check your supplies when you place an order so you will have what you need to get busy creating

1 comment:

  1. Debby - I love your Felicity layouts! They are so creative. What letters did you use for new girl and cabin? I love the dimension on those. Amy

    ReplyDelete