Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A little scrapbooking




Here is a Mini album I put together a few years back with all of our favorite snacks for the holiday's. i would have so many people ask me for recipes when we would host a party and of course I would forget to send them the recipe! So I whipped this up and keep it on display, if someone wants the recipe they can copy it right then or better yet use the scanner and make a copy before they leave. I can't show you the other Christmas related scrapbook gifts for two reasons, reason one is they are for our girls and reason two is I wrapped them before I took a picture. here is a hint go to Making Memories website and look under cook books, they have an EZ Peszy holiday cook book that is a must have.


I know it is crazy for me to send business away from my CTMH site but this is something we don't carry and also I like to think of myself as an equal spending scrapbooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment