Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Early Morning Pages


Woke up with a wicked headache this morning took some meds and decided to try and lose myself in the room of sin. Still have the headache but I am distracting myself with scrapbooking!! This layout is done using the new kaboodle level 1 kit.
I have been working with lots of level 1 kits this month for many reasons, they are fast, simple, easy, and affordable!! I imagine many of you are in the same financial boat as I am this time of the year, we somehow survived the holiday season, have a few bill stacked in the desk to finish paying off our Christmas gift giving and are experiencing larger than normal heating bills.
I am attempting to provide you with inspiration to get some scrapbooking done while we are all hunkered down for the winter and affordable ways to accomplish layouts without breaking the bank. You can view CTMH level 1 kits on my website, keep in mind the price for these kits are $9.95, I always end up getting 6 layout from the kits with enough leftover to make a few cards, you can't beat that for value!!

No comments:

Post a Comment