Monday, January 25, 2010

Mojo Monday




Monday was a day full of dusting, vacuuming, mopping and lots of odds and ends, but I was able to get in the scraproom for a few hours. I am still digging around in my photo albums of our girls, having lots of fun looking back.


One thing I have noticed is how very faded they have all become, I normally match the pictures to the paper but in the case of these pictures they seem to have a yellow/orange tint to them. I could use all my fancy dancy photo editing software and Dr. them up but it is important to me to use the originals no matter what state they are in. With that being said when you see many of these layouts you will notice they don't really coordinate that well due to the condition of the pictures, I am OK with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment