Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Boy scrapbook







Finally stopped procrastinating and got busy on one of the many baby scrapbooks I need to get done for all the upcoming spring babies. I have lots of layouts to share so this will take a few posts. I used a CTMH Caboddle level 2 kit along with the Cabbodle WOTG. I have added extra cardstock and used a few stamp sets that I have on hand to complete a total of 20 pages. I still have enough leftover paper to whip up a few cards, but that will have to wait, I need to get several baby girl albums together.

This is such a great gift for Mommies to be, even if they are srapbookers they LOVE having 20 completed layouts, all they need to do is pop the photo's in and do the journaling, for non scrapbookers they enjoy the fact that they can keep up with their favorite photo's and journaling all in one place. I include adhesive and a handmade card letting them know that if their photos don't match the paper just convert them to back and white and presto they will work perfect. I also note in pencil where each photo goes on the layouts, no guess work for Mom.

Working with kits makes creating an album like this so fast and simple, everything is in the bag! I don't have to dig around for the right cardstock and embellishments or run to the store to pick up something, each kit lists all the colors of cardstock used so when I need to add more cardstock all I do is grab it from my stash, no more matching required, love that especially on a cloudy day when the light isn't great.
Ya'll know I am not much on advertising on this blog or pushing products but really and truly take the time to try out a CTMH kit you will be glad you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment