Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blooms continue




Have you dug out all your flowers an begun to make a dent yet? I would love to see your pages, take a photo and e-mail them to me I could use a little inspiration.
Why is it that we scrapbookers hoard so many of our supplies? Sometimes I forget what I even have, but many times I just save it for what if. I am over that thinking this year! It is time to use it up and make room for more, I refuse to buy more furniture storage so I need to make some room for the latest and greatest that is coming on the market this spring.
As you can tell by the photo's in these layouts I am still concentrating on our girls albums, I have been able to make a heck of a dent in their scrapbooks over the winter. I spent all of last Saturday just getting pages into scrapbooks, I had to wait until Hobby Lobby put page protectors on sale since I had over 300 pages to work with!!
With our newest Grand baby due in July, I am trying to stick with it, once baby girl Hines arrives I know I will be gaga over her and inspired to begin her scrapbooks.

Get your flowers out and get busy, lets see what you can get done this week, now I am off to the studio to find my own blooms to work with today! Scrap on

No comments:

Post a Comment