Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy Morning











My plan for today was to scrap the day away, isn't it funny how life gets in the way. Lucky for me I hit the scraproom at 7:00 AM and got 4 pages done before life started up; realized the dog tinkled in the living room, laundry piled up faster than it should have, husband called to take me to lunch, and since I was already dressed it was a great excuse to hit my local scrapbook store. They had the perfect paper I needed to do a special Baby girl scrapbook for a dear friend, CTMH has 2 stamp sets I wanted to use for the scrapbook but we don't have paper in the tones I have my heart set on. Thanks Scrap Shack I love you!!! Can't wait till I finish my to do list today so I can get started!! I plan on using buttons in the baby girl scrapbook but I know I won't have it finished for at least a week, have lots of family fun coming up that will keep scrapbooking on the middle burner (never the back burner).

OK, so here are today's button layouts, I used CTMH level 1 kits along with coordinating buttons to bling them out a bit, both layouts are of our oldest Daughter in 1978, see I am sticking with my plan to concentrate on our girls scrapbooks!! Yepee have 9 scrapbooks full already since Jan, most of the albums have around 40 pages in them, that is a heck of a lot of layouts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment