Monday, March 8, 2010

Flower Power Week







This week I challenge you and myself to use up the flowers we all have stashed in our supplies to complete layouts.



Here are the first pages I completed over the weekend along with cards. I used the Veranda WOTG from CTMH for the ones posted. I love, love, love this line of paper, I have already completed the level 1 and 2 kits using this line but the WOTG has been begging me to play. Our WOTG kits are an incredible value and give you lots of room to use your own creativity. The kits come with a full level 2 paper package, stamp set, filigree charms and a color instruction brochure to complete the projects; easy pesy!



I did purchase the best option and added 2 sheets of cardstock to stretch things out a bit and still have lots of leftovers to complete more pages.



Our WOTG kits are not listed in the catalog :( however you can purchase them on line from my store. Look under shop online, then on the left side of the page go to accessories, you will then need to scroll down to WOTG basic kits you will find 4 that are available at this time. I hope in the future that corp will include these great kits in our catalog I know they are a bit tricky to find on line, or you can just give me a call and I will get one out to you super fast

No comments:

Post a Comment