Thursday, March 11, 2010

Keep Blooming




Are you making a dent in your flower stash yet? I am still plugging away on flowers and photo's of our girls. I think I have finally gotten use to all the grainy, off color, basically bad pictures I have been working with for the past 2 months. It will seem a bit odd when I finally go back to current pictures, but that won't be for awhile yet, I still have plenty to work with of our girls.

I hit my 3 ring binders this week to use some of the girls professional photo's, this is part of the system I use to store awards, newspaper clippings, school pictures, 8x10 and such. This is so easy and cheap, take a regular school binder and add lots of page protectors for the office supply store, I just slip in all the items listed above, I label the binders with the girls names on the spine. When I get in the mood to do a one photo layout or maybe a team sports page I can easily flip through the binders and find what I want. If I never get around to scrapbook all that are in the binders I am fine with that, at least they are protected and all in one place. Give it a try!
Sorry about the layouts sometimes posting sidway's, it seems to be a hit or miss deal no matter what I try!! UGHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment