Saturday, March 13, 2010

Still blooming on Saturday







Yesterday was so productive I amazed myself, not only did I get 2 additional layouts completed with flowers but I also got a great start on one of the many scrapbooks for babies gifts I need to get finished, seems like everyone is having a grandbaby this spring or summer.

The first layout posted is using the WOTG Felicity kit from CTMH, I know I have said it before but I can't tell you enough how much I love these kits. So far I have scrapbooked 7 layouts and 6 cards and still have lots of paper to keep going. I do end up adding some extra cardstock to make the kit stretch a bit more but what the heck card stock is cheap as dirt. On this layout I used Septembers stamp of the month for something a little different, if you have our spring cattie you may notice this layout was lifted from the front cover, I just changed it up a bit .

Back to my room of sin to see if I can complete one of the baby boy scrapbooks I am working on, I hope to post the layouts later today or tomorrow at the latest, it is turning out so stinkin cute, I know his Mommy will love having a ready made scrapbook when he arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment