Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Unfinished projects Queen is still at it







Finished a few more projects yesterday, sure feels good to work on some of the neglected piles I have been shoving aside. The clock is for a friend. I had in mind to give it to her for Christmas but many of us decided to not exchange gifts last year due to the squeeze on all of our pockets so I put this aside, it is now ready to go for maybe her Birthday this year, it is going to be great in her scraproom.
I also finished up a level 2 kit from Veranda, I LOVE this paper but wasn't sure what photo's I wanted to use so I had put it aside, flipped through my photo albums yesterday and found pictures of our family visiting my Dad at his cabin on the lake16 years ago, so I am counting this as 2 unfinished projects ( one for using the paper pack the second for using oldie's photo's)
And last I finished up this layout of our oldest Daughters first slumber party, photo's are 27 years old (ya another oldie is in the books) I had shoved this aside because I didn't like the paper once I got started. However a layout done is just that, DONE!!



Hope you are getting a handle on a few of your unfinished projects, we need to clean out for the new summer cattie due out in May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment