Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Cards








Were you lucky enough to get the February Stamp of the month "Piece of Cake"? I haven't taken the time to play with this set as much as I wanted to, with so many Birthday's coming up it is the perfect time to pull it out and get busy. Of course I used only scraps and leftovers from some WOTG kits to finish them off. Can't remember if I have mentioned this before so if I have sorry for this repeat tip! I build all of my cards on bulk card bases I pick up at a local discount store, I can get a package of 25 with envelopes for under $3.00 when they are on sale, this saves me lots of money since I don't have to cut up a piece of card stock for the base and another piece of card stock to make the envelope. Here is another money saving tip, instead of using one of our makers to color in the stamp image I use a blending pen and our stamp pads, I think it gives me more control on the color I want to use as well. I am off to my little room of sin to work on a few more cards today then on to a workshop tonight with a group of Girl Scouts, I love to work with little girls they are so inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment