Friday, April 30, 2010

Cherry O workshop on th go




Here is the second layout from the "Cherry O" WOTG, I changed the papers a bit on this layout to make it more boy friendly, that's the beauty of the workshop guides you can switch around any papers you want to use and still come out with a well balanced page. Tyler is all about cooking (he started at a young age) he likes to tell us step 1, step 2, etc. in what ever we are doing so I knew I needed to get a layout done before he moves on to another avenue of bossing me around, HA. I will have more cards from this kit soon but for today I need to get on to the house duties, paying bills, cleaning, mow the lawn, weed the garden, errands, YUK!!

Make sure and check out the on line store in the morning, the new catalog will be LIVE!!! If you would like a real catalog send me an e-mail and I will get one in the mail to you free of charge!! On that note I have decided to give up the on line store this year so after the 17th of May you will need to contact me to place and order, with the cost of maintaining the web site and pro pay account along with additional charges for processing credit and debit cards it has become just to expensive to justify, besides the fact the the vast majority of you would rather have a catalog in your hands to shop from and are already paying by cash or check, sooo we will see how this goes

No comments:

Post a Comment