Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!!!




I won't be posting for a few days, our plate is full, or should I say overflowing!! We have so much yard work that still needs to be done, Easter Baskets to fill, food for Easter Sunday to cook, open the boat for the summer, clean the garage, the list goes on and on and our temperature in NC hit 89 degrees yesterday! Looks like spring by-passed us this year and we went right on into summer. Wanted to share photo's of Tyler at soccer last weekend, I have so many pictures of Ty waiting to be scraped but I promised myself this winter I would concentrate on our own girls albums for awhile, so I keep printing his and holding them in a photo album until I have the time to go on our annual scrapin in the mountain's retreat which I hope I can pull off in May (fingers crossed)
I did start a unfinished project during nap time yesterday but it still sets on my desk partly unfinished and may have to stay that way until next week. Have a safe and Happy Easter filled with family, friends, good food, and most importantly praise for our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment