Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby Girl Hines


Kelli is well on her way to being a new Mom, July 1st will be here before you know it!! Can't wait to meet our new Grand baby girl, the kids have come up with a name but I am not crazy about it and there is always the possibility that once they meet her they will decide on something else so for now I am keeping the name to myself!! Ha, no matter what they name her I am sure we will end up with plenty of nick names, some of which will stick.

Tyler had a sleep over last night, he has a massive infection in his face from the stitches so the Dr wanted him watched every 2 hours last night, since his Mommy is also pregnant and Mom and Dad both have to work today Nanny had the pleasure of night duty. He will go back to the Dr. today, if the infection has not improved he will have to go to the hospital for a few days to clear it up. It looks to me that he is much better this morning, the swelling and redness have improved so maybe the new Meds are working!! YAAAAA

I will get back to some scrapbooking by Monday for sure but for now there is just too much going on with the entire family to break away to my scrap room. I wish all of you a wonderful Mothers Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment