Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cards and Beans

Crate of string beans
Inside Card

Outside Card
Took a time out this morning to work with the new clear cards from CTMH, the more I worked on this card the less I liked it, DURN I hate when that happens. I love working on acrylic mini albums and usually they turn out great but for some reason I just couldn't get in the grove with cards this morning. It may have had to do with my ever growing to do list around the house so I couldn't focus, maybe tomorrow I will have better luck.
Worked the crate of beans pictured last night, string beans are a pain in the butt. Got up bright and early this morning, as in before the sun came up, to blanch beans and get them in the dehydrator. Lots of work but they should be worth it this winter, and if that wasn't enough I just finished canning 8 quarts and 1 pint of tomatoes. Now on to mowing the back yard and I might be close to having a handle on the to do list for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment