Friday, June 4, 2010

It's A GIRL!!




We found out yesterday that our oldest Daughter will be having a girl, so we will be having 2 new girls for Sunday dinner this fall!! Our youngest daughter Kelli's Baby is due July 1st, Heathers is October 31st, I need to make a trip to AC Moore and pick up 2 new Christmas stocking kits, it will take me the rest of the year to have them both ready for Santa.
Here are 2 cards from the Splendor workshop on the go I was able to work on this week, I still have lots more paper and embellishments in the kit so maybe I will be able to get a few more things done next week.
Our weekend will be full of garden work and boating, we have zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers, lettuce and radishes ready to harvest, yepee, lots of fresh veggies for Sunday dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment