Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF I think


I love walking in my kitchen seeing a window seal full of tomatoes, I know it seems crazy to think of tomatoes as a home decor item but there you have it I am crazy. Today is catch up around the house, dusting, vacuum, mop, bathrooms, then a quick trip to the grocery store. I haven't been to the store for so long other than a quick trip in to pick something up for Kelli's family that I am looking forward to it. The only thing on my list is dog food but I will wonder around in one of the electric shopping carts (broken toes remember) and see what kind of deal I can pick up with my coupons. I worked on the freezers this week so I have a little room for more meat if I can find a deal.

All the grand babies will come over in the afternoon to welcome Papaw home from Va., I don't want to miss out on a single minute of the fun so I will put together a crock pot meal. Our temperature should be close to 100 today, I have no intention of standing at the stove in this heat. I am going to make bread for the weekend but that doesn't heat the kitchen up too much and we all love homemade bread, I haven't had the time to make bread in weeks so it will be a real treat.

We will have a weekend full of yard work for Bob as I hobble around giving directions and a round of canning tomatoes along with peaches in the evenings. I need to download pictures, print and organize of the Grand babies so I can get busy on some layouts next week. things will surely slow down for a bit by then!! Maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment