Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Layouts done




I was able to knock a few lingering items off my list yesterday and even managed to get 3 layouts done for the beach house 4th of July scrapbook. I need to can a bit more salsa today, mess around in the garden and keep working on the pile of unfinished stuff to do. I should be on my own today as all of the girls seem to be entertaining themselves so I should make a dent in some of this ever growing gotta do list.

The best part of the day was getting to baby set Karalee while the kids ran some errands, she is the best little girl in the world, never fussy and loves to be cuddled which I assure you she gets lots of!! I did put her in the bassinet for a little time yesterday so I could get a few things done but, I couldn't stop watching her just sleep. What in the world am I going to do when our new baby girl Kundla arrives? I will never get a thing done!! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment