Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Passages Workshop on the go




Had the chance to complete a couple of layouts from the passages WOTG kit today, I worked from Bob's family photo album. Shadow was one of Bob's family dogs and our Daughter Heather's first best friend, he deserved a layout all his own, the other layout is of Bob's parents from the 1950's. I will have to get with Bob's sister to work on the journaling, Bob doesn't have a clue. guess it is a girl thing to pass on family memories.

Have salsa ready to can tonight when the sun goes down and it cools off a bit, the heat is back on full blast in the Carolina's today, but what a great cool break we had over the weekend. The garden is looking down right shabby, and not in the cute shabby chic way, the only thing we are getting from it at this point is jalapeno peppers and bell peppers, everything else is looking wore out. The late summer planting I put in is looking pitiful, not sure I am gonna have any luck from any of it. I will start the fall seedlings in a few weeks, hope we will be able to have some success with that. We will also be expanding the garden this fall, Bob would like to double it's size but I don't know if I can keep up with more than we already have on my own. This whole growing your own food ain't for sissies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment