Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holly Jolly time

Kara looking for Mommy
Christmas cards 2010

Christmas Apron

Fun day of delivering gifts, making a few Christmas apron's, followed by great afternoon and evening with the grand babies. Now this is what the holiday's are all about!
Local friends got what they need the most when they work outside the home, a home cooked meal with fresh bread and a desert tray of goodies. Started the bread at 5:30AM with light sleet and snow falling, thankfully the day did warm up but it was pretty cool to look at.
Tyler says his Mommy can't cook because she doesn't have an apron (Tyler has more than most women have ever owned) I whipped up a few Christmas aprons with material I had squirreled away, the photo doesn't do the apron justice they really are super cute, of course Tyler got a new apron as well.
Last but not least here is a photo of this years Christmas cards, I thought 60 would be enough but I did run out, the last 11 took as long to make as the first 60, I think I had lost my mojo. Why do I do this to myself every year? Oh ya cause its fun.
We will deliver our Christmas jars tomorrow to the soup kitchen then spend the evening looking at Christmas lights with the family. Tyler is so excited, the baby girls will sleep (we hope), the big girls will laugh and sing, the Son-in-laws will humor us!! Then home to watch "White Christmas" yeepee skipee!


No comments:

Post a Comment