Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Coupons Myth 3

PS: the mess on the floor is AJ's I do vacume and often I might add!!

You have to spend 3 or 4 hours just to clip the coupons. NOT SO, I pick up a Sunday paper or more if the coupons are really good then spend a little time once a week printing on line coupons. While watching TV one evening a night (Sunday for me) I get all the clipping done and the coupons in my binder. It really is fast and easy. I only clip coupons I know we will use, no need clipping the stuff we don't like. I do clip a few things we don't use like cereals so if I can pick up a good deal I can pass it along in our monthly charity box. No excuse not to save money for your family, get clipping!

As I still adjust to having the grandbabies and working in all the other things I need to get done around here as well as what I want to do I have a family member who is misbehaving. I had forgotten how much AJ liked pacifiers. When Tyler was a baby we went through the same problem, lots of chasing the dog around to retrieve Tyler's much loved passy. AJ is 4 1/2 years older now and much more clever, she knows to lay low and troll around when nobody is looking to check out the car seats, bouncy chairs, exercisers, swings and play mats to get her prize. Kara has begun to add to the problem by sharing pacifiers with whoever is brave enough to let her shove one in their mouth, AJ is more than willing to oblige. Kara doesn't even use a passy but since Karsyn has one (NEEDS ONE) she thinks she should have one as well to chew on. This is one of those things that is a pain in the butt but so funny I can do nothing but laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment