Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mason is a BAD BOY!!!!

Manson arrived home on Friday afternoon the perfect little boy, at 6:00AM Saturday morning he decided to stop breathing!!!! Mom and Dad both know CPR, got him going again and called 911, the stink pot pulled his stunt again on the ambulance ride to the hospital. After a battery of test and being hooked up to every monitor known to man for 24 hours the Dr's can find nothing wrong with him other than he might have just forgotten to breath or it could be acid reflux. He is now home where he had DARN well better be a good boy. The Dr suggested he be elevated at all times so the kids will pick up a wedge from Baby's R Us today. Karsyn had a sleep over with me last night so Mom and Dad could stay at the hospital with the baby, Tyler had a sleepover/playdate with some wonderful neighbors. I headed back home with a few loads of laundry to help them out, I will return at dinner time to feed the family (carryout) help with baths and the whole bedtime routine. That is after a nice long nap, old people should not be subjected to this much stress!!!! I told Mason a bit ago he is sooooo on my dodo list, he burped and smiled. THANK GOD for another miracle our little guy is going to be OK!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. He's precious! But, oh my, what a scare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, a parents worst fear, thanksfully they were up to catch him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Oh, Debby, thats just terrifying... Thank God he's ok! He looks like he has such wisdom in his eyes... I will keep little Mason in my prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carla, I KNOW prayer works!!

    ReplyDelete