Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simple Sunday

 The beach bags are all finished.
 Filled with lots of goodies for snacking and playing.
 My machine isn't really made for bags so large, thankfully it held up to the wear and tear.
 The diaper/wipes bags are completed, the big girls really like them. Me not so much.
 After Sunday dinner it was time for some riding, Mason Man even got into the act.
 No bloodshed from the little girls who both wanted to ride the same car.
Tyler loved the new ride Papaw brought back from up North until the back tire went flat :( He was busy polishing it up before they left for the night.

No real post tonight, I am using the baby laptop which frankly sucks!! A few projects completed, a little time with family, and a super simple family meal, can't ask for more than that!! 

5 comments:

  1. your beach bags turned out great....and the wipes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach bags are so "Let's go to the Beach" ! Love them. My old laptop is starting to become more like "snail mail" so at my desk with the PC more often then not I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - the bags are gorgeous. I love the diaper bags too - great colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous beach bags...you made them? You need to open a store!!

    ReplyDelete