Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pantry Play

I have been reading before bedtime (when I can stay awake) this book I picked up after Christmas from my refund. I have to tell you if you love cooking and anything kitchen related you need to pick this one up. It's a really fun read about cooking classes. I have just found Kathleen's blog, can't wait to find the time to read this blog
I used one of her recipes today for SUPER EASY "No-Knead Artisan Bread for Busy People"

Talk about a winner!!! Have 3 more loaves waiting to go in the oven for Sunday dinner tonight along with Lasagna, salad wedge, and pineapple dump cake. Family is all piling in now so it's time to get off. Have you ever tried to type with 3 toddlers helping? I don't suggest it! Ha

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion! I need to branch out & try different types of breads I think ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really yummy. I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good- easy and one I will try- thanks- xo Diana ps...I read at night when I can keep my eyes open long enough to do it-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on trying the bread ... you are so blessed to have all those little fingers helping you blog *smile*

    ReplyDelete