Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bunny Bunting

 One of the many things on my get caught up list was to put our tee ball/park basket together. Picnic quilt, bottle water, brush/hair pretties, wipes, snacks, bug spray, sunscreen, and a to go first aide kit. We are all set for some spring outings now
 Delivered 16 pillowcases for the One Million Pillowcase Challenge along with a bunch of other errands
 Finally back home to work on a bunny bunting for the grands. I loaded this photo out of order. sigh..
Want to give one a try, they were sew easy, and cheap as dirt. I used polka dot scraps for mine

1.) Make a sandwich of scrap fabric and leftover batting
 2.) Trace out this cute bunny onto your fabric sandwich. You can download and print here. BTW it's really cute to just print and put in a white frame
 3.) Now satin stitch along the lines
 4.) Cut your bunny out close to the edge without cutting into the stitching
 5.) Time to dress your bunny. You might like a button eye, Pom Pom nose and tail.
 6.) Maybe your like me a plain Jane bunny is just fine.
 7.) Stitch your bunny ears on to a strip of binding.
Done!! So simple but cute.

Wheee, what a day. I can tell you I am glad it's over. Running 101 errands is one of my least favorite things to do. I left home at 9:00AM not to return until after 2:00, most of that time was spent on the roads. :(

Sew happy to have at least on of my charity projects out the door. Sew many more to go. I have been having a heck of a time finding coordinators/drop off points for them all. Sure wish folks would update their web sites :(. There is no way I can even begin to clean out one of the spare bedrooms until I get deliveries made.

Off to bed with a good book, tomorrow will be another full day

1 comment:

  1. You are a good soul with your donations. Love your bunny and it looks like you had a great day. Enjoy your book! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete