Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day Off for ME!!

After breakfast yesterday morning Mason and I had some Nanny and me time at the park. He is getting to be such a big boy now.
Next stop was the home improvement center for more supplies and a flower pot for Mason man. While he did enjoy his time in the dirt his very favorite thing was...
A spray bottle of water. With each addition of dirt it had to be sprayed so it wouldn't be "durdy" any more
He even gave me a spray or two which I didn't mind at all as stinkin hot as it was!!
He finished up his new flower pot with yet more spraying, the flowers were "durdy too"

I had thought I just might get these tomato plants in the ground yesterday but...Nope didn't happen.

I am taking a day off!!! Once I give the house a lick and a promise its going to be all about me. Phone off the hook, lock the doors, shut the blinds, ain't nobody home!!  Maybe some sewing time, maybe a book, a nap for sure!!

I am so sore all over from this yard and garden work that I can hardly lift my arms. My hands have way to many blisters from the new rake....whats that all about I wonder.

No working in the 90 degree heat for me toady, it's central air conditioning all the way!!!!

Anybody else need to check out for the day? Join in by all means!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Debby, and I hope you enjoy your day off! It is good to do that every once in a while! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was thinking that you gave him a bottle of Windex :) I was like, wow, she's brave :) Enjoy your "me" day!!

    ReplyDelete