Monday, July 7, 2014

How can she be Four

 Another day another party! Oh my :) DD#3 kept it simple and sweet for this years party. Just a morning at the park with friends, family, and cake.
 Kara's favorite thing in the world is time at the park, having friends along is icing on the cake
 She had fun passing out juice boxes and Hello Kitty treat bags
 Eating cake was pretty fun too
They are all growing up just too fast.
 
Today we have NO parties!!!! I do have to deliver my SIL and her hubby for their adventure, lunch, and tour at the track and more than likely dinner for the gang at our house tonight but that's it!! (can we say call in pizza) Wheee, am I ever over all the festivities.
 
Seeing as how I must drive by one of my favorite quilt shops on the way to the track I do believe I will swing in to stimulate the economy a bit. I need NOTHING but I plan on buying a little something new :) The last newsletter I received from them had a super cute tote that would make a nice Christmas gift, humm. Fabric...maybe just a little. The rest of the day will be devoted to the sofa with a book. It's just to darn hot to do much else.
 
Our house is upside down, the fridge needs to be cleaned out, laundry needs to be done, bills to pay, a mini Birthday party for Kara on Wednesday with family only to plan but for today it will all have to wait.
 
Has anyone else hit the end of their rope in the festivities department? Summer has just started and I am already over it. I say bring on the fall and winter. Of course that's easy for me to say here in the south as we don't have to shovel snow in the winter :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to the little cutie! I haven't hit the end of the rope with festivities but I'm definitely done with all this heat...

    ReplyDelete