Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Sisters Keeper

 I have been spending hours the past 2 days in my little spot cutting and chopping paper
The end results, more mini Project Life scrapbooking kits than any one person could use :)
 The cutting and sorting are finally complete (for now) everything is tucked in these containers along with a massive amount of embellishments that were sorted as well.
 What started as 5 crammed full shelves of paper has been reduced to just 3 shelves. I am still sorting cardstock but time has run out.
I hate, hate, hate, to leave overhauls unfinished but...It's mini vacation time. I grantee everything will be just as I left it when I return :)

As hard and fast as I have been working the past two days it seems to me I should be finished with the scrapbooking clean out...but I am not :) Close, oh so close. It will take another day or maybe two for me call it completed. The more I worked, the deeper I dug, the more paper and embellishments I found. I think I missed my calling in life. I should be a CEO of a moving company. I can cram more stuff in a small place than anyone I know!!

The goal for when I return home is to finish this major overhaul. I still have a few drawers to clean out, sort, and share with others. Lots more scraps to repurpose into 3x4 and 4x6 cards for home made Project Life kits. Last but not least is to deliver all the excess to our woman's shelter.

I'm off today to my Sisters to begin the first leg of our mini vacation back home. Our summer budget is out the window!! Between motels, gas, eating out, stocking my Sisters house, new wardrobe for her, and a whole lot of extras our vacation/fun account is looking pretty bare.

Wish me luck (and a few prayers) that two people that are absolute opposites don't kill each other on this adventure.

1 comment: