Sunday, March 15, 2015

Kindness

 DD#1 has been looking for labels to use on her Young Living make and takes. Cricut and chalkboard vinyl to the rescue. After I did a sample for her to see if it would work got a message back, YAAA It's great I need 50 of all 5 styles :)
 Little by little I am working my way down the To Do list. A gallon bag of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap is off to the soup kitchen.
 Ditto to this pile of soap as well. Hubby has been trained well, he knows he better collect every single bottle and bar when he is in a motel, they are perfect for the shelters. Note to self get the sittings right on your camera :)
Our Ty boy blocking at their last of the season Basketball game (#11) Ty is going to be VERY tall just like his Daddy.

I seem to be running from one little must do to the next, it's hard to get the big stuff done with so much little stuff piled up. I was able to knock out a bit this past week, hopefully next week I can stay on track.

Sweet story....stick with me :)

We had Tater Tot and Kara today, after chasing them around all morning and feeding them more food than 2 little kids should be able to eat it was time to leave for Ty boys game. We got this

Wash Blake up, find his socks. Check  Pack diaper bag, wash out bottles, clean outfit in bag just in case. Check.  Where is his blanket, ahhh wrapped around Bitty Baby, got it. Check  He is ready to go!!

Brush Kara's hair, wash her face, go potty please. Check  What's that smell? BLAKE!!

Hubby, put Kara's shoes on Nanny, change stinky boy.

We are off just in the nick of time.....

Kids are fussy but finally fall asleep, piece and quite, love that

Kara starts coughing, more coughing, and even more. Crap, Kara just threw up from coughing.

Hubby pulls over to a safe place.

Get Kara cleaned up with $100.00 in baby wipes (not really just seemed like it) Back in the car little lady, we are going to be late. Did I mention it was raining? Nice

She looks at me and says "Nanny Elijah won't love me today I smell like frow-up" Aww. Honey Elijah will still love you.

So I share the Kara story with Elijah at the game. He is such a sweetheart, he goes over to Kara to talk a bit so she doesn't feel bad. When he came back over I complimented him on how sweet that was. He just smile "Ya, I am having a lot of problems lately with the girls, they all love me"

This is one special boy. He is in the fight of his life with this nasty cancer but never ever not one single day does he not think of others. He has and still is teaching all of us to love a little more, be kind even if we have been pooped on and thrown up on.

Hubby and I have been blessed with the ability to give financially to others. That is nothing compared to Elijah's small act of kindness. His few sweet words to this 4 year old...Now that is a true act of kindness!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So very delighted to have you back to sharing the busy and the crazy and the sweet and the tender with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is lovely what a kind young man he is. It is a full journey in itself just getting little ones ready to go out isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 2015 and I SAW YOUR NANNY IS BACK.
    Ever see a nanny or babysitter mistreating the child in their care?
    Snap a picture, or a video and send it to I SAW YOUR NANNY!
    http://isawyournanny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 2015 and I SAW YOUR NANNY IS BACK.
    Ever see a nanny or babysitter mistreating the child in their care?
    Snap a picture, or a video and send it to I SAW YOUR NANNY!
    http://isawyournanny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete